Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Signs of Indy Season: Zoomie's Back

Just heard some great news. I think.

Everyone's favorite deadpan open-wheel blogger is bringing his instamatic back to the Brickyard for another month of May! The wittingly naive Englisher announced his return at -- where else? --Trackforum.
"Anyhoo...just finished wheelin' and dealin' with my boss. As I told you, he's a big fan, even though he's a Canadian from Canada somewhere.

"We sat down and figured out a way that I can take the merry month of May off from work and only be shorted 8 hours of pay and still spend an inordinate and alarming amount of time at the Citadel of Speed!

"With some creative banking and budgeting on my dear wife's part, and some clever feet dragging on my part prior to May, I will not suffer any untoward financial setbacks unless I count my looming bronze badge and Instamatic film and beer purchases."
For the uninitiated, have a look at last season's posts at:
And yes, Zoomie merchandise is for sale.

No comments: